Saturday, December 3, 2011

Food & accumulation accumulator (Shtf)


So many of my friends have heard about my storage room & all of the hoarded supplies I have stashed in there that I thought I'd make a vid and give them a tour. This all started a few years ago when I was unemployed & collecting unemployment, but at the end of my benefits. I was so worried that my benefits would run out & that I wouldnt be able to find a job - this would leave me destitute. So I got a Costco card & started buying things in bulk from Costco, Wal-Mart, & local stores like Fred Meyer, Safeway, & QFC when they had a major sale on something. I got everything from canned fruits & veggies to toilet paper & paper towels to dog food. Then, of course, I watched shows like CBS's now canceled show, Jericho, about people in a small Kansas town after the US is crippled from a nuclear bomb attack. This made me even more determined to gather food & supplies .. "just in case" lol - things like emergency water pouches, MREs, pounds of things like oats, rice, & powdered milk, etc. Soon after this, I had some plumbing problems in a house I was renting & was w/oa toilet for almost a week - that is why I talk about the "home made toilet" - actually, I meant an emergency portable toilet, which is just a 5gal bucket, garbage bags, & a toilet seat - so I never have to deal with not having a toilet ever again! Still later, we were hit w/a hard winter here - & being Seattle, we are not prepared for hard winters. This made me stock up on things like kerosene, a kerosene heater ...

Polycom Ss2 Ex Coupon




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links